The voice cast includes Brianna Denski, Matthew Broderick, Jennifer Garner, Kenan Thompson, Ken Hudson Campbell, Ken Jeong, Mila Kunis and John Oliver.

Paramount Pictures released the first full-length trailer for Wonder Park on Wednesday.

The movie follows a young girl named June (Brianna Denski), who discovers an amusement park full of magical rides and talking animals that is located in the abandoned woods. She learns that she created the park with her imagination and is the only person that can save the attraction, known as Wonder Park.

The David Feiss-directed animated film also features the voice talents of Matthew Broderick, Jennifer Garner, Kenan Thompson, Ken Hudson Campbell, Ken Jeong, Mila Kunis and John Oliver.

The trailer opens with June stating that it's time to open an amusement park. She and her mother draw outlines of the park together and June eventually constructs a roller coaster in her backyard, though the makeshift ride falls apart after she goes on it.

A jump in time shows June has grown up and has abandoned her creative urges to develop the amusement park. "I don't play that anymore," she tells an adult after being asked where her roller coaster went.

June soon discovers Wonder Park, which is made up of her former ideas that she has tried to move away from. She jumps into a roller-coaster cart that she finds in the woods and is taken to the amusement park of her dreams.

"Hello, my name is Steve," a porcupine (Oliver) introduces himself. June quickly states that she knows who he is. "My mom and I invented this place and somehow you came to life," she explains.

June later learns that "the darkness" brought an army of chimpanzees to the amusement park. The animals wreak havoc throughout the park and June is the only person that can save her creation from being destroyed. "It's time to bring the park back to life," she declares to her new animal friends.

The subsequent scenes showcase the magical amusement park as June, Steve and more talking animals recruit others to help save the park.

"I am nobody's pin cushion," Steve says in one scene as he uses his needles to fight off a number of chimpanzees. "Nailed it."

The trailer concludes with narcoleptic blue bear Boomer (Campbell) riding a roller coaster, much to his dissatisfaction.