Supehero movies are a tricky thing. While the genre is able to rake in tons of money and some critical acclaim, there is an added pressure that other blockbusters don't have to deal with. Because the fan base is so passionate about the source material, filmmakers and actors alike have to make sure to pander to the fandom, while also making original choices for the big screen adaptation. The setting, props, and costumes all have to be close enough to the source material, which is surely the case in the high anticipated Spider-Man: Homecoming. And for Tom Holland, the iconic Spidersuit costume isn't exactly a walk in the park.

Tom Holland recently spoke to Variety while at premiere for his new movie The Lost City of Z at the New York Film Festival. Eventually the subject turned to Spider-Man's costume, and he said the following:

The suit's not the greatest thing, but sometimes when it's uncomfortable, you just have to remind yourself of the long list of actors that would love to be in that suit and you just go, 'do you know what, fuck it. I'm the luckiest kid alive. I deserve to be here and I'm going to give it my best.

Well, that's certainly a good attitude to have. The Spider-Man costume might be uncomfortable, but he knows how lucky he is to have his job.

Spider-Man's new suit first made its debut in Captain America: Civil War, much to the joy of fans. The signature suit was gifted by Robert Downey Jr's Tony Stark as an incentive for his involvement in the titular Civil War. Rather than a simple handmade costume like Tobey Maguire, the MCU version of Peter Parker is now rocking a technological wonder of a suit. He's got ample supplies for his web cartridges, and the eye pieces seem to adjust depending on Peter's expressions. Plus, the post-credits scene of Civil War revealed some sort of cool watch situation with powers unseen. All of the folks working on the film seem to indicate that he'll have more high-tech perks with the suit, but we'll have to wait for Spider-Man: Homecoming to hit theaters in order to see its full potential.

But while fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe may be having collective nerdgasms about the new Spider-Man suit, it's apparently not so fun to actually put on. Obviously these types of spandex outfits are super tight, and probably are a bit of a detriment when Tom Holland is attempting some of his various gymnastic tricks. Spider-Man is one of the more physically flexible characters in the Marvel mythos, so extra snugness can easily get in the way of shooting.

You can see Tom Holland in his not so comfortable Spidey suit when Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters on July 7th, 2017.