UNA Healy has unveiled her new man on Instagram and revealed she's dating Irish hurler David Breen - five months after dumping Love cheat Ben Foden.

The Sun told how The Saturdays singer had been left devastated when she confronted her rugby playing husband about his cheating.

She poked fun at herself when she joked she had tried to keep the romance with David, 33, under wraps.

The siren wore a crimson dress and captioned photos with her new man: "I have tried to hide him but he’s too tall."

Fans went wild beneath the post and called the handsome sports star an "upgrade".

One person said: "He is so fine. Congrats Upgraded or what !!!" and another teased: "A proper man. Wonderful Una"

Una's Northampton Saints and England ace ex, 33, bedded Becky Milne, 26, after Una, 36, had their couple's second child.

The love-rat scrummed down with blonde Milne until 4am after a boozy party.

But news of the affair got back to Una, who dumped him and called off a move to the US.

Una had ditched her married name Foden TWO years ago - but denied it spelled trouble for her marriage to husband Ben.

In March 2016, Una reverted back to her maiden name for her professional life, leading to speculation there was trouble in her marriage.

But hitting back at the time, Una told The Sun's Fabulous magazine: "It was to be expected I guess, I feel like Healy is the name I had when I started the journey of being a singer-songwriter, and I wanted to go back to it again for my music.

“When I was in The Saturdays I felt like [the band name] was my surname. I understand why people might jump to the conclusion that it’s something to do with our marriage, but it’s definitely nothing to do with that.”

However, two years later, their marriage has crumbled amid the reports of Ben's infidelity.

Speaking to Hello! magazine in September, Una admitted: "My life has been turned upside down and I'm trying to figure it out. I'm taking each day as it comes and just being there for my children.

"I never feel lonely or alone. They’re lovely company and have brought joy into my life. The most important job for me is to be the best parent I can and to provide and look after them. They’re my priority."