If you weren’t impressed with that other “Hercules” movie starring the kid from “Twilight”, then maybe you’ll be a little more with Dwayne Johnson’s version of “Hercules”, aka “Hercules: The Thracian Wars”.

Throughout production on the film, Johnson has been tweeting a lot of set pics, mostly showing him from behind. I dunno, I guess the guy is proud of his backside. Hey, I would be too if my backside looked that impressive, I guess.

But since the Brett Ratner film has now wrapped, Johnson has released your best look at him in costume yet. Check it out:

And oh, here’s an earlier pic with, yes, another shot-from-behind pic of Johnson:

“Hercules: The Thracian Wars” finds Herc in Thrace working as a beefcake sword-for-hire, who is tested when the King of Thrace and his daughter seek his aid in defeating a tyrannical warlord.

The film co-stars Joseph Fiennes, Rebecca Ferguson, John Hurt, Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell, Robert Maillet, Irina Shayk, Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, Peter Mullan, and Joe Anderson.

Johnson Hercs out next year, July 25, 2014.