THE twins who played Ross and Rachel's daughter Emma in Friends are starring in a new horror film.

Noelle and Cali Sheldon, 16, are appearing in Jordan Peele's upcoming flick Us.

They play Becca and Lindsey, the obnoxious daughters of Elisabeth Moss' character Kitty Tyler and her husband Josh, played by Tim Heidecker.

Becca and Lindsey play cruel pranks on each other - but also get to show off their gymnastics skills.

"The Tylers see themselves as better than the Wilsons, but they try not to show it," Cali revealed.

"Lindsey and Becca don’t really like the Wilson kids, Zora and Jason, so they play little pranks on them and are mean to Zora and Jason in subtle ways. They don’t like us much either.”

Noelle and Cali shared the role of Emma, which was first introduced during the two-part season 8 finale in 2002.

However, the sisters didn't join the show until 2003 - their first appearance was in the season 9 episode, The One in Barbados.

After their stint in Friends, the sisters appeared in the 2006 movie Novel Romance and in Damian Lewis' NBC series, Life.

Noelle previously discussed her famous role in a 2015 interview with Entertainment Tonight.

She said: “I grew up knowing that I was on Friends, but I didn’t realise the extent of it until I was 10!"

Cali said she could tell who was who because “Noelle had more baby fat.”

However, the pair did admit they never kept in touch with their adult Friends co-stars.

Director Peele also discussed the sisters' performance in the movie, saying: "They have a couple of scenes where they really steal the show!"