It’s no secret — the fastest way to get to Hollywood these days is to sport a foreign accent (English, preferably) and play a bad guy in a big-budget Hollywood movie. It’s worked for Tom Hiddleston and Mark Strong, and more recently, Ben Kingsley.

British car maker Jaguar apparently is embracing that fact, with a new ad campaign estimated at around $25 million that will star all three British thespians — Hiddleston, Strong, and Kingsley — and will be getting a major, expensive boost when it airs a 60-second spot during Super Bowl Sunday on February 2nd.

Those with a keen eye already saw the first commercial starring Kingsley (which you can see below). I have to admit, I saw the commercial on TV, but never really connected it to Jaguar. All I remember was Kingsley acting all evil, and maybe it’s because I’ve been covering “Iron Man 3″ so much (including Kingsley’s recent reprising of his “Iron Man 3″ villain role in a Marvel short), that I thought it was some kind of “Iron Man 3″ commercial.

The whole campaign, directed by “The King’s Speech’s” Tom Hooper, is all for Jaguar’s new Jaguar F-Type Coupe car. That’s not a bad looking car. Too bad the only thing I can afford on it are the tires, and I’d have to sell a couple of kidneys just for that.

http://youtu.be/8sx5fDGbVoQ