ROSEANNE’S ex-husband Tom Arnold has branded her a ‘Trump-loving troll’ in a review of the upcoming reboot of her self-titled sitcom, Roseanne.

Comedian Arnold, 59, was a writer, producer and actor on the original series (as the character “Arnie”) for five years until he was fired in 1994.

“When I read on Twitter that there was going to be a Roseanne reboot, I was happy for Roseanne and the other actors, but I also knew the new show’s success would rest on one thing: Who will Roseanne Conner be in 2018? Because today’s Roseanne Barr is more polarising than ever,” Arnold wrote in The Hollywood Reporter.

“No longer a feminist-pacifist voice for the working folks, she’s now a far-right Trump-loving troll who’s gone hard against liberals and Hillary supporters and even #MeToo women.”

Despite their bitter split, Arnold had a few positive remarks about the new series.

“If you’re a fan of the original Roseanne, especially the glory years — you know, the ‘Tom Arnold years’ — this is as good as it’s going to get,” Arnold wrote in his review for The Hollywood Reporter.

Arnold, who briefly appeared on last year’s Australian series of I’m A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!, also recalled his bitter split from Roseanne.

“In fact, by the time Roseanne fired me in 1994 — destroying the trophy case in my office, cancelling my credit cards and promising I’d never work in show business again — I’d been executive producing and playing Arnie for a few years,” Arnold wrote.

“So you can see why these delightful memories would make it hard not to be prejudiced.”

Roseanne originally screened from 1988 to 1997. The reboot will air in Australia on Ten, with 2 Broke Girls creator Whitney Cummings as its executive producer.

Along with Roseanne and Goodman, original cast members Sara Gilbert (Darlene), Sarah Chalke (Becky) and Michael Fishman (DJ) also appear.