APPRENTICE winner Mark Wright romped with a student and accused her of “man rape” after she told him she was pregnant.

Sarah Wehren, 27, says the Aussie’s “bullying” prompted her to have an abortion.

She said the couple hooked up via a dating app before Wright, 29, twice wooed her into bed.

But she said when she told him she was expecting in October, he sent her messages vowing to take her to court to get custody of the child.

Wright, who won the show in 2014, told her: “You are the one who set this up.

"With no regard for me or the baby.”

The entrepreneur, who previously dated fellow Apprentice champ Leah Totton, 30, added: “I just wanted to make it clear you are a vile human.

“The next few years are going to be spent tied up in court and when I am through you won’t see the baby.

"I don't want it exposed to your pathetic tricks."

In another message Wright, a director with Lord Sugar of a digital marketing agency, added: “This is Man Rape. You should be in trouble with the police.

"I literally feel violated.”

Wright also contacted Sarah’s dad Paul, 58.

Sarah said: “I spent the entire time scared. I was left no choice but to terminate.

“I couldn’t afford to go to court as I would be a new mum and not earning as much as he is.”

Sarah, of Chelmsford, Essex, reported him to police.

An email from the force reveals it closed the probe after a “risk assessment”.

Despite him appearing to acknowledge the pregnancy in messages, a spokeswoman for Wright yesterday branded Sarah a “vexatious fantasist” and called her claims she was expecting his baby “fictitious”.