KATYA Jones and husband Neil put on a defiantly loved up display on the red carpet at the Pride Of Britain Awards tonight.

Comedian Seann Walsh, who was partnered with Katya on Strictly Come Dancing and snogged her on a drunken night out just weeks ago, arrived just seconds later.

All three ignored the recent headlines around the kiss scandal, with Seann playing up to the crowd with a big smile on his face and the Strictly pros posing with their arms around one another.

Shortly before the red carpet walk, Seann and Katya appeared on Strictly spin-oof show It Takes Two to discuss their eviction from the show at the weekend.

During the chat Seann awkwardly compared their last dance to a drunken night out – following that boozy snog.

The comedian, who was booted off the show on Saturday, had viewers cringing when he watched his dance back and made a comparison that was a little too close to home.

He winced: "It's like watching a drunk video of yourself from the night before!"

Seann and Katya famously caused a stir earlier this month when they were filmed snogging in the street following a night at the pub, despite both being in relationships at the time.

Those watching at home couldn’t help but notice his gaffe and took to Twitter to laugh about it.

One person wrote: “OMG - cannot believe Seann just said that! #ItTakesTwo #Strictly #Cringy #FacePalm.”

Another remarked: “It’s like having to watch a drunk video of yourself from the night before” I think you’ve already had to do that recently too Seann #strictly #ItTakesTwo”

While someone else added: “Brave of Seann to mention the word “drunken” in any context. Nice one fella #ittakestwo #strictly.”

Following the kiss Katya has assured her marriage to fellow pro Neil is stronger than ever, while Seann's girlfriend Rebecca swiftly dumped him in a scathing message on Twitter.

After losing the dance-off to Graeme Swann and Oti Mabuse, Seann confessed the show had been "the best experience of his life", despite facing huge backlash for the scandal.

And he continued to be upbeat on tonight’s show, admitting he felt emotional, saying: “I genuinely I thought I would be out week on at the beginning I couldn’t do anything so to get to week six I think it was miracle.”

Katya gushed: “I think you had a lot more to give.”

It comes after The Sun Online revealed the comic stormed off the Strictly stage and mouthed “b*****ks”.

An onlooker said: “To say Seann was upset was an understatement.

“As soon as filming finished he walked off and swore.

“He’s been incredibly unpopular with the dancers and celebs and this shows why."

Following their elimination Katya - who is married to fellow Strictly performer Neil Jones - joked comedian Seann will have plenty of material for his next tour.

She wrote on Twitter: "Bet people can’t wait for your tour, you now have soooo much material for it! (sic)"