KATYA Jones has a history of breaking hearts, leaving her boyfriend Igor Astafiev devastated when she dumped him and left Russia back in 2008.

She quickly found love again, falling for red-haired dancer Neil - who is now her husband - after meeting him at the competition she was supposed to dance at with Igor.

Katya, 29, who was pictured snogging comedian Seann Walsh on Saturday night, left Igor so heartbroken, he admitted he never danced again when she left him.

He said: "She was my first true love. She was also my last dancing partner and I am not competing since our split. It took me about a year to recover."

Katya previously said of the trip: "When I split with my partner, we already had a trip booked to dance Blackpool.

"I just came to watch... Richard [Porter, an English dance coach] said to me that he knew a partner for me. He wouldn't tell me who it was.

"So I didn't know and I was wondering all the time. He finally told me it was Neil Jones and my Mum said: 'Oh, it's that ginger boy!'"

The pair have been dancing together ever since and tied the knot five years after they first met.

In 2016, both Katya and Neil signed up as professional dancers for Strictly Come Dancing - with Katya and her celebrity partner, politician Ed Balls, placing sixth.

Last year, Katya went on to win the show after she was partnered with actor Joe McFadden.

Neil has appeared on screen for the past two years but has yet to be partnered with a star.

Katya and Neil's relationship has been rocked in recent days after the Russian beauty was pictured kissing her celebrity partner for this season - comic Seann Walsh, who is also in a relationship.

The pair shared a smooch outside of a London pub on a night out following weeks of flirting on and off the dancefloor.

A witness said: "They were snogging like a pair of teenagers and didn’t seem to care who might see them."

Katya and Seann both issued grovelling apologies after the Sun On Sunday exclusively revealed the shocking pictures.

Katya tweeted: "I’m so sorry about any offence or hurt I have caused with my actions.

"I wasn’t thinking and it was a one off mistake after some drinks.

"I love my husband and we are very happy together, this is not a reflection on our relationship."

Seann, 32, followed suit, writing: "In light of the story in today's newspaper I would like to offer my sincere apologies for my actions.

"This is no excuse but it was a one-off drunken mistake which I am truly sorry for."

Neil has been active on social media since the pictures were published but has not referenced the scandal.

Earlier today he shared a sexy topless photo to his Instagram page alongside the caption: "It’s Monday and if you don’t mind I’m just going to hang out by the rocks with my smouldering look."

Seann's girlfriend, Rebecca Humphries, has not publicly commented but has liked a series of tweets about her husband's infidelity.

One read: "Erm so where’s the apology to @Beckshumps? Oh and mate, you’ve massively messed up here. Monumentally. She’s a 10. You’re now in the bin."

Another said: "You seem ace and generally an all round excellent human. Sorry a mean, rubbish thing happened to you. Women of the UK are behind you. Rock on."