JOE Sugg showed off his new bright red hair after keeping his promise to dye his barnet if he made it to the final.

The vlogger revealed his flaming new locks on It Takes Two and proved that he's a man of his word.

Joe, 27, debuted his bold new look on the spin-off show tonight.

Shocked host Zoe Ball exclaimed: "You did it! You are indeed a man of your word Joe" after the star previously vowed to undergo the dye job if he made the final.

However, Joe doesn't seem he's entirely thrilled by the new look.

After Zoe asked if he liked it, eh replied: "It’s alright.

"I can’t say anything bad because obviously Dianne wouldn’t like that.”

On Sunday night's result show, Joe confirmed that he would go through with the promise.

He told Claudia Winkleman: "I have to be a man of my word, don’t I? I’m going to have to, it’s going to be so awful, it’s not going to suit me at all is it?"

And he really did honour his word.

The star was a deadringer for his dance partner and rumoured romantic partner Dianne, 29.

Earlier this week, it was reported that the pro dancer spent two nights at Joe's flat.

The duo were seen emerging from the home on both Wednesday and Thursday morning.

A source told the Mirror that the pair were training 12 hours a day to learn their two dancers for the semi finals on Saturday evening.

It comes after the couple gave away their romance while quizzed about their relationship on This Morning.

Last month The Sun On Sunday revealed the pair had snogged on a night out after growing close - and they failed to hide their feelings when put on the spot by Phillip Schofield.

Trying to detract from the issue, Joe said: “It’s so nice I have met such a good friend in Dianne. We haven’t go time to think of anything else.”