DIANNE Buswell might be on the other side of the world from her Strictly Come Dancing boyfriend Joe Sugg - but she's keeping in constant touch while he enjoys a cosy night in with fellow vlogger Brittany Eustis.

The Australian dancer is Down Under for Christmas visiting family while Joe remains in the UK.

But the YouTuber needn't worry about being lonely this Christmas as YouTuber Brittany is keeping him company.

The pair played video games and tucked into pizza last night during a festive getaway.

Meanwhile, Dianne is enjoying the sunshine in Oz with her two brothers.

She went for a 7.30am run along the beach this morning but while the professional dancer is keeping herself busy - she is constantly mentioning her love on Instagram Stories.

Sharing a photo of herself at the beach with an inflatable flamingo, she wrote: "Don’t worry about me @joe_sugg I have a big old floatie friend with me safe and sound."

But Joe is yet to return the favour - instead sharing sponsored posts with his pal Brittany.

Joe and Dianne have gone their separate ways for Christmas after spending the week together with his sister Zoella.

Strictly pro Dianne, 29, was introduced to YouTube sensation Zoella, 28, after she sparked a romance with Vlogger Joe, 27, on the BBC show.

The lovebirds spent the past few days playing board games, soaking in a treehouse hot tub and teaching Joe's famous sibling how to dance.