STRICTLY Come Dancing viewers have launched a social media campaign to get Ashley Roberts into the dance off again after her clean sweep of 10s tonight.

Fans of the show took to Twitter to demand voters boycott Ashley, 37, and Faye Tozer, 43, so the former professional dancers will have to face each other in the showdown.

The pair, who both have dance backgrounds, swiped the top two places on the leaderboard tonight.

The both won over the judges with their routines, but Ashley did especially well as got a clean sweep of 10s for her American Smooth.

It put her top of the leaderboard and she was so happy, she burst into tears.

However, fans were not happy about the results and they flocked to Twitter to urge others to boycott Ashley and Faye in the vote because of their professional dance backgrounds.

Many insisted the other contestants with less dance experience are more deserving of places in the final.

One tweeted: "#strictly We can blatantly see who they want in the final it’s sickening let’s get the voting right get Ashley and Faye in the DO and get all the non dancers through."

Another added: "Vote for anyone except Faye and Ashley #Strictly."

A third wrote: "Anyways faye and ashley don’t even deserve to be there bc they have dance background, lauren has improved a lot but is frankly the weakest dancer, joe and stacey are both winners. thank you, next #strictly."

Viewers will have to wait until the second show airs tomorrow night to find out who is in the next dance off and who has made it to the final.

Tonight's drama comes after fans went into meltdown last week as Ashley got saved following her dance off with Charles Venn.

She later admitted she got trolled online, and says being in the dance off twice left her feeling "deflated".

Ashley told the Huffington Post: "The first 24 to 48 hours after, I had to talk to my mum and my friends a lot, because it did [affect her].

"You don’t want to take it personal, but you do feel a little deflated.”