CLAUDIA Winkleman says one of her Strictly Come Dancing highlights is the tanning sessions she has with her co-stars in the buff.

The television presenter, 46, who co-hosts the BBC ballroom dance contest with Tess Daly, 49, is regularly given a spray tan whilst working on the series in a bid to give her a healthy glow.

Strictly’s behind-the-scenes team get the celebrity contestants, professional dancers, judges and presenters together to make their skin a darker shade.

Speaking on Chris Evans’ BBC Radio Two breakfast show, Claudia said: “First of all I had got quite a few tans booked, that is key. So I have got to orange up for the final. I paint myself orange – fluorescent orange.

“There is a girl called Sophia and she comes and has a pop-up tent.

“There are some people who are specific, they don’t want their hands to be streaky or they don’t want very orange soles of their feet. They want a whisper of a tan – I am not that person. I just get it on.”

She added: “We are really speedy. We are all sort of naked. We just jump in.”

Claudia was then asked by broadcaster Chris, 52, who is joining Virgin Radio next year: “Do you fake tan with anyone else – is there room for more than one in there?”

She replied: “Yeah, often.”

The live final of this season is set to air on BBC One this weekend and show fans were left furious when shamed former contestant Seann Walsh appeared on BBC Two spin-off show It Takes Two on Friday.

The 33-year-old comedian was part of a separate group interview earlier in the episode with Graeme Swann, Vick Hope and Lauren Steadman.

Asked about his thoughts on the final tomorrow, Seann said: "I cant wait think about the nerves we all went through in the series, imagine what it would be like in the final.

"They must be terrified. I'm like a dancing pundit, is this my future? Iss this what I am now?"

However, Seann was up to his usual pranks as he later gatecrashed a separate segment when Gethin Jones interviewed Charles Venn, Lee Ryan, Danny John-Jules and Kate Silverton.

During their conversation, Seann can be seen sneaking in behind the group, weaving in and out of the rows of chairs.

Seann went on to dance around with a hat on, before he mouths words to the camera crew.

But the moment interrupted Gethin's chat with actor Charles about his experience on the latin and ballroom dance competition.

Viewers were not impressed by Seann's actions, and many watchers took to social media to share their annoyance.

One tweeted: "#scd #ittakestwo What is Seann doing?”

Another wrote: "Oh Seann, you joker… f***ing around in the background during someone else’s interview - hilarious #ItTakesTwo #Strictly.”

A third added: "@bbcstrictly watching #StrictlyComeDancing2018 LAST ever #ItTakesTwo and what a mighty TWAT @SeaNNwalsh is being - he so obviously thinks he's being funny but even in the gallery you can HEAR them muttering 'FFS Sean(n), get out of shot, you're being a k**b mate' #cringe."

Seann, and his professional dance partner Katya Jones, were booted off the competition in week six.

But just weeks prior to their exit, Seann and Katya hit the headlines as the show curse struck again.

Seann and Katya hit the headlines just weeks into this year's series when they were pictured kissing outside a London pub on a night out, following weeks of flirting on and off the dancefloor.

The stand-up star has since apologised to his former partner Rebecca face-to-face, while Katya's husband Neil has moved on from the scandal completely.