The new helmets for the Stormtroopers of Lucasfilm's upcoming spinoff Rogue One: A Star Wars Story may have just been revealed.

In a post on Rogue One cast member Donnie Yen's Instagram (which has since been pulled), we get a look at three different helmets, presumably from Rogue One. Yen's original post said, "I am the force and I fear nothing… Going to put this in my company’s display room."

The middle is clearly a classic original trilogy Stormtrooper helmet, while the other two sport new designs.

Give them a look below, courtesy of EW.

donnie-yen.jpg

Considering the time period in which the film takes place (shortly before Episode IV), it makes sense Rogue One would feature a Stormtrooper helmet that's designed like the one in the original three films. Meanwhile, the black one on the left looks an awful lot like a Republic Commando helmet.

Keep in mind, there was no specific clarification from Yen that these helmets are actually from Rogue One, but it's safe to presume that's very likely the case, especially considering he has since pulled his Instagram image.

Earlier this month, Disney pulled back the curtain on the Star Wars: Rogue One cast. For a breakdown on who's who in the upcoming film, check out our comprehensive character gallery below.