STACEY Dooley won the glitterball trophy in last night's final of Strictly Come Dancing, but some fans predict that her win isn't all it seems.

The speculation comes after several fans spotted that This Morning's TV schedule already revealed that the 31-year-old and her dance partner would be on the show to chat to Eammon Holmes and Ruth Langsford on Monday.

Many viewers took to social media to voice their concerns.

One fumed: "Funny how they were already booked on this morning, got given their best dance, were the second dancers who always win... Is that a Fix I hear????"

A second queried: "Has no one else picked up that ... at the end of @thismorning on Friday they said @StaceyDooley and @Kevinclifton would be guests on Monday?! Why would they be guests if 'someone somewhere' didn't know that they were going to win? Can anyone answer that please?"

While a third joked: "Strange but interesting THIS morning had announced Stacey Dooley would be on their show on Monday....they must have a crystal ball any chance on a heads up for the lotto numbers #StrictlyComeDancing2018"

Stacey and Kevin were announced as the winners of this years competition last night, in a gripping final that saw them triumph over Joe Sugg, Ashley Roberts and Faye Tozer to lift the glitterball trophy, despite finishing bottom of the leaderboard.

The documentary filmmaker looked suitably shocked as host Tess Daly called her name after she had performed three dances with her professional partner Kevin.

It is the first time that Kevin, 36, has won Strictly after being in the final on four previous occasions.

Speaking to Kevin, who broke down in tears, Stacey said: "I should say something quite poignant, shouldn't I? You know how highly I think of you. I think you are the biggest gem.

"It's no surprise you have been in the final as many times as you have. It's daunting doing something you haven't done before. But he's so patient and he walks you through. You so deserve this. You so deserve this."

The professional dancer replied: "Thank you so much, not just for being so amazing and for dancing so well, but for being the most wonderful person to work with, to spend every day training with.

"You've worked so hard. You are so lovely and I think the absolute world of you."