SEXY Sian Gabbidon has vowed that winning The Apprentice will not stop her stripping off.

The Apprentice winner promised to continue showing off her curves in racy Instagram snaps after she was handed her crown in the BBC1 final.

Asked if she would tone down her pics now she is in business with Lord Sugar, the swimwear designer said: “I want to be respected and look good but I’m still young and I’m fashionable. That’s what my brand’s about.

“I still enjoy being out and about. A lot of time when I’m out I’m actually networking.”

Sian, 26, who has 54,000 followers on Instagram, was crowned champion of the 14th series ahead of runner-up Camilla Ainsworth, 22.

Her Sian Marie Fashion brand gets a £250,000 investment from Lord Sugar in return for a 50/50 partnership.

The show has reverted to its usual format after having two winners last year.

Sian now hopes to partner with ITV2 hit Love Island to promote her swimsuits and also aims to sign up American reality star Kim Kardashian, 38.

She said: “There’s no denying that Kim Kardashian in a swimsuit is going to sell you a lot. That would be a dream.

“In a business perspective that would be a smart move.”

She added: “I’d 100 per cent love to be the official bikini partner of Love Island.”

Runner-up Camilla had hoped there would be two winners.

She said: “That would be the ultimate plot twist but I think there would be uproar. I’ve got the utmost respect for Sian and we’re good friends.”