SEANN Walsh and Katya Jones joked about posing for a “sexy calendar” together before pictures of them snogging were revealed.

The pair were caught by the Strictly Come Dancing curse just weeks after being paired together.

Seann, 32, and 29-year-old Katya’s snog caused a public outcry and ended his long-term relationship with girlfriend Rebecca Humphries.

Now a cheeky interview with the pair has surfaced, with The Daily Star claiming the pair made some racy jokes about how they could cash in on their fame before the kissing snaps surfaced.

Seann is claimed to have said: “Every year someone brings out a calendar after being on the show.

“I think Katya and I should do a really sexy DreamCurls duvet set. I will get my top off. Katya can keep her clothes on. But I can be lying topless in tight shorts beside her as a duvet cover.”

It’s also claimed he joked about putting the “sexy” pictures on mobile phone cases.

Today The Sun exclusively revealed how Katya’s husband Neil was mutinous about the affect the snog was having on his career on Strictly – where he also works as a professional dancer.

Since the pair were exposed as love cheats, Katya has insisted their five-year marriage is still going strong.

However insiders revealed Neil was struggling to keep calm about the ongoing saga and felt it was affecting his position on the show.

An insider said: “He’s keeping a dignified silence, but Neil is getting a bit annoyed now.

“He feels he’s the one being punished even though he’s the innocent party in all this.

“He is desperate to be a lead dancer, but sadly it looks like it is doing him no favours as he feels he’s being left out.

“The judges can see how Neil looks very downcast and embarrassed by it all.

“But frankly it was all his wife’s doing and yet he has been pushed to the back while she goes through to the next around.”