Not only did Samuel L. Jackson drop by for a cameo on Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. this past week, he’s breaking massive Marvel news. According to the Nick Fury actor, a new character has been added to Avengers 2 and it’s one that we almost saw in the first movie. Elizabeth Olsen has been confirmed as playing Scarlett Witch in the new Avengers 2.

Per The Wall Street Journal:

I know we’re shooting in London, that James Spader is Ultron and going to be the bad guy, and that we added Ms. [Elizabeth] Olsen [who will play the Scarlet Witch], but I don’t know what she’s doing, if she’s on the inside or the outside. I haven’t seen a script.

You may recognize Olsen as the youngest and probably most talented member of the Olsen family that has spawned Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen. But she’s about to hit the big time with a role in Avengers 2 that she almost played in the first film. As we learned earlier last month, Scarlett Witch was a role that was almost cast in The Avengers but was scrapped, despite concept drawing being made up for the character.

She won’t be bumped from the second film and Olsen is the latest big name to land in the Marvel sequel following the surprise casting of James Spader as the antagonist Ultron.