It looks like Iron Man won’t be flying solo again any time soon. In an recent interview with USA Today, Robert Downey Jr. said that the billionaire industrialist/superhero he’s played in three highly-successful movies probably won’t see a fourth film with him behind the mask. When asked about another in the series, Downey Jr. said, “I don’t think that’s in the cards.”

He added, “In a way it’s Cap 3, but for me it’s like my little Iron Man 4 and then it's back to the thing we all recognize. Everything pulls over to the side of the road when the thunder of an Avengers thing comes through because that’s how it is until it changes. If it changes."

Since the Iron Man movie franchise began in 2008, the films have grossed nearly $2.5 billion. Downey Jr. has also brought the armored suit and his wisecracks to The Avengers movies and the upcoming Captain America: Civil War. Considering the popularity of these films, it’s unlikely that Downey Jr. is done playing Tony Stark just yet.

Captain America: Civil War, which pits Captain America (Chris Evans) and his crew of superheroes against Iron Man and his team is set for a May 6 release.