I've been a movie nerd for a while now, and with that comes the love for entertainingly bad movies. It's much more fun to see incompetent directors, writers and actors when you understand how they could create a horrible mess of a movie like Double Down, Troll 2, Samurai Cop or Low Blow.

There is a perfect youtube show for the likes like me called Best of the Worst. A group of movie buffs watch a few bad movies and then discuss them, and it's very light-hearthed and fun, it's worth a try if you haven't heard about it yet.

Now the thing is that I also have my group of friends with whom I like to watch good-bad movies, but the problem is finding them! I'm no collector, I can't afford the money nor the space to have a big VHS and DVD collection of movies, and there are some that are really hard to come by on torrent sites.

Take Partners (by Peter James Iengo) for instance. A movie released in 2009 on DVD, still available on Amazon, but I wasn't able to find a decent DVD rip anywhere. The only thing I found was a crappy 300 MB download on a blog.

Does anyone have experiences on finding movies in this category? Do you have a favorite tracker for this purpose? Or do you believe in getting physical releases?