The actress also opened up about a "hotel room" encounter with a director in a series of tweets, saying, "I had the ability to escape both incidents. I realize not everyone is as lucky."

Rebel Wilson took to social media over the weekend to say that she, too, has been victim of sexual harassment while working in Hollywood.

"As you guys know, I'm a pretty strong and confident person but even I have a story to tell," said the Australian actress, beginning a series of tweets on Sunday that detailed two experiences with unnamed men in Hollywood. "I know my stories aren't as horrific as other women and men have described — but if you've ever experienced anything like this I feel for you and can relate on some level."

The Pitch Perfect star claims a male co-star in a position of power once asked her "repeatedly to stick my finger up his ass." His male friends "tried to film the incident on their iPhones and laughed. I repeatedly said no and eventually got out of the room."

Wilson said she immediately filed a complaint through her lawyer to the studio (also unnamed), "basically to protect myself that in the event something similar ever occurred I'd be able to walk out of the job and not obliged to return." She claims, however, that she was "threatened" by one of the star's representatives and told to "be nice" and support her male co-star.

"The whole thing was disgusting," she said. "I've told hundreds of people in the industry the story in more graphic detail basically to warn them off this individual."

Wilson also said she had a "hotel room" encounter with a "top" director whom she also did not identify earlier in her career.

"Nothing physical happened because the guy's wife called and started abusing him over the phone for sleeping with actresses and luckily she was yelling so loud that I could hear her," wrote Wilson of bolting out of the room. "I was so naive the thought of anything happening apart from 'work talk' didn't even cross my mind."

Wilson considers herself lucky to have grown up in a positive female environment that taught her a strong sense of self. "I had the ability to escape both incidents. I realize not everyone is as lucky," she said of the prevalence of sexual harassment and assault stories that continue to come to light. "I know, moving forward, that if I witness this behavior, whether it happens to me or someone I know, I will no longer be POLITE. Interpret that as you will."