Her exit follows the resignation of Megan Colligan as president of worldwide marketing and distribution.

Veteran Paramount publicity executive Katie Martin Kelley will leave the studio at the end of the year.

Kelley informed staff of her decision on Monday, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

Her departure from Paramount was expected following Megan Colligan's exit as president of worldwide marketing and distribution. The two began at Paramount together when working at the now-defunct specialty label, Paramount Vantage.

Among Kelley's numerous duties is handling award campaigns. This year's crop of films includes Alexander Payne's upcoming Downsizing.

The studio's leadership ranks have been in flux since Jim Gianopulos took over as chairman-CEO of Paramount Pictures earlier this year. In September, motion picture president Marc Evans was replaced by Gianopulos' choice for the job, Wyck Godfrey.

Read Kelley's full letter below.

Hi Team.

I am writing to let you know that I have resigned my position and will be leaving Paramount Pictures at the end of the year.

During my nearly 12 years at the studio, I have had the great privilege to be a member of an extraordinary team of publicists and marketers. I am incredibly grateful to Megan Colligan for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this team and this storied studio.

I will forever be in awe of our amazing PR team. Thank you for your incredible work, tireless dedication, and especially your collective great humor throughout the years. I will be rooting for your success wherever your careers take you.

Our industry, like so many others, is experiencing rapid change. Continuing to demand a wider spectrum of diverse, inclusive, and underrepresented voices and perspectives is needed and, I hope, among our ongoing objectives. I look forward to being a part of what comes next.

All my best,

KMK