Paramount is developing a documentary on the late Paul Walker, the star of The Fast and the Furious franchise, to be titled I Am Paul Walker.

Paul Walker is most well known for his role as Brian O’Connor in The Fast and the Furious, a Los Angeles cop who goes undercover investigating theft among drag racers in the first film. Later in the series, Brian leaves the police force to join the “family” alongside Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel), Roman Pierce (Tyrese Gibson), Tej (Ludacris) and sometimes Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson). On November 30, 2013, Walker was killed in a car accident in Santa Clarita, California. He was the passenger in a Porsche Carrera GT when it careened off the road, hitting a concrete post and a couple of trees.

As reported by Deadline, Paramount, Network Entertainment and I Am Heath Ledger producer Derik Murray, are developing a documentary detailing Walker’s life and death, along with all of his humanitarian work. I Am Paul Walker will feature interviews with friends and fellow cast members who knew him best. Alongside his humanitarian work and marine life interests, I Am Paul Walker will also cover his incredibly prolific acting career, that spans all the way into the mid-1980s. Adrian Buitenhuis, the helmer of I Am Heath Ledger, is set to direct.

Murray has made a career out of documentaries in this vein, ranging from titles like I Am JFK Jr., I Am Sam Kinison, I Am Dale Earnhardt and I Am Bruce Lee. Each of these documentaries takes an introspective and detailed look at the life of the subject. I Am Heath Ledger includes a lot of Ledger’s personal home video recordings. Adrian Buitenhuis is a rising documentary filmmaker who, along with I Am Heath Ledger, has also worked on documentaries for Pablo Escobar and Suge Knight for National Geographic’s documentary series Facing.

At the time of Walker’s death, he was mourned on social media by friends, family, fellow cast members and fans alike. Along with his film work, he’s known for his active humanitarian work, which includes his disaster relief charity Reach Out Worldwide. He founded ROWW after the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. In addition to his disaster relief work in Haiti, Walker was also able to provide relief and support to the people of Constitución, Chile after the 8.8 magnitude earthquake struck in February 2010. He was also incredibly interested in marine life, and joined the board of directors of The Billfish Foundation in 2006.