Hey everyone ELi here, so I saw this floating around "Ocean's Eight"? Like most movie fans we know about the Ocean's series eleven twelve and thirteen, now there seems to be a spin off movie coming out in 2017! Now I haven't researched it a lot but it seems to be a spin off the original no idea where it would take place in the original trilogy timeline, but they seems to be keeping to some of the same elements closed secretive group of highly skilled thieves! witch in it self is interesting enough to go for a stand alone movie but they are using this title so there will be a connection to the original crew there, maybe Danny or Rusty will en up having an appearance in this one! still that's just a speculation so far.
But back to The Oceans Eight, there are some big stars coming up in this one since there was a boys trilogy the last time now we without a doubt up for good movie with a band of elite female thieves! witch sounds awesome.. women can con people way easier it's they that have the charm! but now a little shout out for the actresses starring in this one: Anne Hathaway always good imo, Sandra Bullock another great actress, Helena Bonham Carter she knows what she is doing and next Cate Blanchett! yes I said it, Galadriel to me (proud nerd) but that's not all up next Sarah Paulson a favourite for those who saw American Horror Stories! witch ehh I just cant't get into now would never stop but also other stars like Rhihanna who you know and last but not least Mindy Kaling a true icon? in tv at least she stole my heart with the rest of her crew form the Office!

Gary Ross, who previously directed Pleasantville and The Hunger Games, is at the helm of this massive project. He is joined by the Ocean's trilogy masters, director Steven Soderbergh and star George Clooney, who will act as producers on the film.

It's hard to say If this movie will flop or not but with this allstar-quenn team! I bet this movie will rock the cinema and all ya torrenters.

Looking forwards to it's release in the states in 2017, a lot of work left so good luck from me and others no doubt! (EXCITED)

ELi.~