The action love story is the first project from Ryan Kavanaugh's Proxima Media.

Noah Centineo — who broke out this summer in the Netflix rom-com To All the Boys I've Loved Before — has landed his first starring vehicle in the action-love story Valet.

The feature centers on a young valet driver (Centineo) who gets involved in a government mission to take down an international arms dealer after he valets a car for a government agent.

Assaf Bernstein, the helmer behind the Netflix series Fauda, will direct from a script by American Sniper scribe Jason Hall.

Valet is the first film for Ryan Kavanaugh's Proxima Media, the finance-production company that the former Relativity head launched in the wake of the Limitless studio's bankruptcy. Thorium Media Group, formerly Storyoscopic Films, is partnering with Proxima on the production.

Proxima, which has developed the project for over a year, is currently seeking a studio distributor for Valet.

“From the moment I read this script I wanted to make it,” said Mark Burg, who will produce the movie alongside Michael Lambert, Daniel Herther, Brad Kaplan and Brent Baum. “With talent like Noah and Assaf, it’s in great hands and we will see an awesome movie.”

Centineo, whose credits include the Freeform series The Fosters and the Netflix rom-com Sierra Burgess Is a Loser, will next be seen in the Awesomeness feature The Stand-In and is also set for Elizabeth Banks' Charlie's Angels remake at Sony. He is repped by CAA, Definition Entertainment and Myman Greenspan.