SIR Philip Green is said to have offered shocked Nancy Dell’Olio £1million to spend the night with him.

She told The Sun on Sunday that the shamed billionaire businessman — dubbed Sir Shifty — left her “humiliated."

Green was named in Parliament as the tycoon who paid £500,000 for a court order banning revelations of alleged bullying, sexual harassment and racism.

Nancy, 57, yesterday told of her shock at the former BHS chief’s supposed indecent proposal.

Green’s alleged move — said to be similar to the 1993 hit film starring Robert Redford and Demi Moore — came after he plied her with champagne at posh London nightclub Annabel’s.

Nancy said of the 2010 encounter: “Philip pawed at my wrist and told me ‘if you come with me now to my apartment, this night will be worth a million’.

“He went on ‘come with me now and it will be worth a million’. I was extremely shocked and offended. He was saying ‘come on’ until I escaped into a taxi.

“He was tipsy, but I felt he wasn’t joking. It was disgraceful. I have sex with who I want to, when I decide, for my pleasure.

“But this man seems to think that with money and power he can buy anything.

“He had no sense of the frustration and humiliation that he was creating.

“Some people might have been able to laugh it off or dismiss it as a joke. But as a woman I just couldn’t do that.”

Indecent Proposal, which also stars Woody Harrelson, sees Redford play a billionaire who offers a struggling couple $1million to spend a night with the wife, played by Moore.

Nancy, a Strictly Come Dancing contestant in 2011, was enjoying a night out with two of her pals at the Mayfair nightclub.

Green, who runs the Arcadia group, was at a nearby table and is said to have sent over a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne.

Nancy said that when she went over at the end of the night to thank him, Green insisted she join him for a drink then put his arm around her waist.

She went on: “I could feel his hand, so I removed it.

“After that I left the table and my friends and I left the club.

“We were outside waiting for a taxi when Philip came out and approached me.

“I tried to react, but I was so shocked — as my friends were too.

“I looked at him, and I said ‘I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear you’. I tried to laugh it off.”

“But he didn’t seem to want to take no for an answer, until I moved his hand away and left him standing in the street.

“I still find it shocking, the things he seemed to have in mind.

“I had the impression that he was treating me as nothing more than some kind of prostitute.”

Nancy, who split from ex-England manager Sven-Goran Eriksson in 2010, first met Green through mutual friends in 2008. Their paths then often crossed at the same parties in London.

But Nancy said Green made her uncomfortable from the start by seizing any opportunity to lavish her with gushing compliments.

Nancy said: “I know the difference between a gentle, kind compliment and someone being overly forward — and Philip was the kind of man who could be like that.

“Things always seemed to have a double meaning, always an insinuation there beneath the surface. He would say I was beautiful, sexy, hot. There would be lots of compliments about what I was wearing and how I looked.

“He was arrogant and had a real attitude. He comes across as an unpleasant man and I felt uncomfortable from the start.

“He was also one of those men who seems to need to be tactile with you. He is the sort of man that behaves better when his wife was around. But at these parties people are always moving around, so those men can always find a way to try to get close to you.”

After the night at Annabel’s, Nancy told how she went out of her way to avoid Green when she saw him on the party scene.

But they met again at the wedding of former Neighbours star Holly Valance and property developer Nick Candy in 2012.

Nancy said: “He looked embarrassed when he saw me, but he never apologised or said anything about that night.

“He made me so uncomfortable that after that I did everything I could to stay away from him.”

Green yesterday went for a hike in stifling heat near his £2.3million US ranch in Tucson, Arizona.

He later played tennis with a pal.

Quizzed on allegations of bullying and harassment, Green told a reporter: “I’ve made a statement. Go and read it, can you read?”

His head of security Bill Richards — an ex-police commander — then stepped in to usher him away.

Afterwards Mr Richards told the Press: “How’s Sir Philip doing?

“You don’t get to be a man of his stature without a certain amount of resiliency, correct?”

Italian lawyer Nancy was with football boss Eriksson for nearly ten years.

The Swede repeatedly cheated on her with a string of women, including telly presenter Ulrika Jonsson and his FA secretary Faria Alam.

Nancy also told The Sun on Sunday how she has experienced sexual harassment since she was at university.

She said: “I’ve expected to go in a business meeting and realised that the person I’m meeting is only interested in having sex with me — or trying to.

“One man went into the bathroom during a so-called meeting and came back naked.

“Another showed me how excited he was by me. The worst thing about it is it makes you feel powerless to react because you’re shocked.

“I like being in control, and things like that make you feel disorientated, it’s frustrating. I’ve wanted to speak out about my experiences for a long time, but until now women have never supported each other in coming out and speaking about harassment.

“But they are now, and I hope this means the lack of respect between men and women that has existed forever starts to disappear.

“Women having courage and speaking out can only be a good thing and I hope more women find the courage to speak.”