Although I’d rather take a tack hammer to a puppy than watch another found footage horror movie, I have to admit that Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett’s supernatural fright flick “Devil’s Due” looks promising. Motion pictures about the Antichrist are always entertaining on one level or another, even when the film itself is more laughable than terrifying. What can I say? I’m a sucker for Satan. Please don’t read too much into that statement.

The latest trailer for “Devil’s Due” is a little shorter and bit more subdued than the first clip that made the proverbial rounds, but it’s still quite effective. Assuming, of course, you have an interest in found footage movies about the birth of the Antichrist. If that doesn’t sound appealing, then you’ll scoff and give me the finger. Which is totally cool, by the way.

Check out the following synopsis:

After a mysterious, lost night on their honeymoon, a newlywed couple finds themselves dealing with an earlier-than-planned pregnancy. While recording everything for posterity, the husband begins to notice odd behavior in his wife that they initially write off to nerves, but, as the months pass, it becomes evident that the dark changes to her body and mind have a much more sinister origin.

“Devil’s Due” stars Allison Miller, Zach Gilford, Sam Anderson, and Robert Belushi. Look for the film to hit theaters in the US on January 17, 2014. When you’re ready for a little Antichrist action, gaze at the trailer and international poster below.

http://cms.springboard.gorillanation...o/843711/0/0/1