The company also revealed at New York Comic Con how it plans on celebrating its 80th anniversary.

Saturday afternoon, Marvel Entertainment editor-in-chief C.B. Cebulski took to the stage at New York Comic Con to tease the future of the company’s comic book line, with a diverse slate of new titles being announced that revive and expand existing properties and concepts.

Amongst the news made at the Saturday afternoon panel were two announcements concerning Marvel’s plans for the Conan comic book license, including a second series — Savage Sword of Conan, by Gerry Duggan and Ron Garney. “What is best in life is to collaborate on Conan,” Duggan said. “I grew up reading [the original 1980s series] Savage Sword of Conan. This is a dream come true.” Additionally, Cebulski said, both the monthly Conan the Barbarian comic and Savage Sword of Conan will feature serialized prose novellas in three-page installments each issue.

Also unveiled was a new Avengers comic, the weekly Avengers: No Road Home, which reunites the creative team behind the earlier Avengers: No Surrender storyline. Jim Zub, who’ll co-write the 10-issue series with Mark Waid and Al Ewing, described it as “the biggest, craziest Avengers story.” The series, illustrated by Paco Medina and Sean Izaakse, launches in February.

Zub will also be relaunching the Champions series, a teen-centric property, with artist Steven Cummings in January, he revealed. As part of the new incarnation of the series, the concept is being expanded, he teased. “Why don’t I just bring every damn teen hero I can get my hands on, and make a legion of super-heroes in the Marvel Universe?” he said. “If you love the teen side of Marvel, if you love hopeful, exciting, epic adventure, this is the book for you.”

Other topics under discussion including Marvel’s 80th anniversary plans. Three new one-shot revivals of historical series will be published in February: funny animal book Ziggy Pig & Silly Seal, romance comic Love Romances and western Gunhawks. Hasbro will also release anniversary-themed toys.

Marvel also plans to mark the 25th anniversary of the comic book series Marvels, which will include special covers by artist Alex Ross and, according to Cebulski, “big things coming, and not just in publishing.”

Perhaps the biggest announcement of the panel was saved for the very end, with Jason Aaron and editor Tom Brevoort talking about War of the Realms, an upcoming event storyline spinning out of Aaron’s Thor comic book. “It’s been spreading for six years in the pages of Thor, and very soon it’s going to come to the last realm standing, which is Midgard, and in particular midtown Manhattan,” the writer teased about the threat posed by dark elf Malekith. “We’ve been working on this for awhile. I’ve been building to this for six years.”

The series will reunite Aaron with artist Russell Dauterman and color artist Matthew Wilson, the creative team of the previous volume of Thor. War of the Realms is more than just Thor Redux, however, with Brevoort promising, “Pretty much the whole Marvel Universe is in this.”