Marvel Studios is known for its secrecy, but the mystery behind how Avengers: Endgame will wrap up an 11-year saga is among its greatest mysteries yet.

December's trailer for Avengers: Endgame didn't reveal much about how the heroes will save the universe following Thanos' (Josh Brolin) victory in Avengers: Infinity War, and fans shouldn't hold their collective breath for too many plot details beyond what they already know, according to Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige.

At Sunday's Golden Globes, Feige addressed speculation that the marketing for Endgame wouldn't draw on much beyond the first 15 or 20 minutes or so of the film.

"I'd call it somewhat accurate," Feige told MTV's Josh Horowitz. "As was the case with a lot of our films, this one in particular, being able to generate excitement without giving away any of the many, many, many, secrets … would be ideal, and I think the marketing team is just best in the world and will be able to pull it off."

Feige also confirmed Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 will still happen after being put in flux following director James Gunn's firing in July. Gunn has gone on to work on a script for a Suicide Squad sequel for Marvel rival DC, and Feige indicated he was looking forward to seeing how that project shapes up.

"I went to see [DC's] Aquaman last night and I really, really enjoyed it," Feige said. "I don't see a rivalry, I see cool things being made. One thing you know about James Gunn, he makes cool things."

Next, he addressed the status of Guardians 3.

"Guardians will happen. When, where, how? For a later time."

Avengers: Endgame is expected to be the swan song for a number of Marvel actors, including Captain America actor Chris Evans. Endgame hits theaters April 26.

https://twitter.com/MTVNEWS/status/1082143798392745985