We are less than a week away from the much anticipated premiere of Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and already ABC is rumored to be spinning off the series and creating a brand new one with a brand new lead character. It won’t be a superhero show and it’s a long distance spin-off (seeing as it’s set decades before the new show) but Agent Carter seems to be happening according to a report from Deadline.

Per Deadline:

Marvel is notoriously secretive about their development, and no one would comment, but I hear the company is working on a concept for a potential TV series inspired by Agent Carter, a one shot, which will be featured on the upcoming Blu-ray release of Iron Man 3.

The one shot in questions surrounds Agent Peggy Carter, a character who was seen in Captain America as the hero’s girlfriend but the short focused specifically on Carer. Spinning the one shot into a TV series is something that Marvel has done before as the short film Item 47 was the basis for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. which premieres next week on ABC.

Agent Carter was rumored to be a feature length film but it looks like the project is headed to the small screen, where most of the good content is today anyways. The Agent Carter series may be the female superhero project that Natalie Portman hinted at recently but right now the series isn’t guaranteed to happen so Marvel fans are advised to not hold their breath.

As with all things Marvel, we will not know anything until Marvel wants us to know it so right ow all of this Agent Carter talk is nothing but a work in progress.