Being left home alone for a week would be pretty traumatizing for an eight year old, wouldn't it? In Jack Dishel's new web series RYVERS, Macaulay Culkin reprises his role as Kevin McCallister, "the cutest f--king eight-year-old in the universe, by far," and we see how it has influenced his life.

In the debut episode, Dishel—comedian and former Moldy Peaches guitarist—is picked up Uber-style by a distraught Kevin McCallister, played by Culkin. The ride goes bad from the beginning, and it's clear that Kevin's been deeply, deeply affected by his Home Alone childhood trauma.

"I had to fend off my house from two psychopath home invaders. I was just a kid. I mean, I still have nightmares about this bald wierdo dude chasing me around." His mom, Kevin says, was too busy being a groupie to a polka band to come back and save him.

In the end, someone tries to carjack Kevin's ride, and it doesn't go well for him. Kevin's instincts kick in, and he is transformed once again into the mischievous kid who's been left home alone. See for yourself in the video above.

More episodes of RYVERS will be uploaded to Dishel's YouTube channel in 2016.