Forget Kimmy Schmidt — Netflix’s other unbreakable character is returning soon for a second season of superheroic smackdowns in the heart of Harlem. Luke Cage is going solo again later this year after teaming up with The Defenders, and the new set of episodes now has a confirmed drop date.

Luke Cage Season 2 will arrive on 22 June, as confirmed by the first teaser trailer for the returning run. Aside from a fun monologue that once again proves that Mike Colter is perfectly cast (“You can’t burn me, you can’t blast me, and you definitely can’t break me”), the clip reveals very little about the storyline for the season. However, we already know that it will feature appearances from Cage’s fellow Defender, Iron Fist, and that the first episode will be directed by Lucy Liu.

A new image also teases an important upgrade for Simone Missick's Misty Knight — after (SPOILER ALERT) getting her arm lopped off in The Defenders, she's now sporting a nifty bionic replacement. Neat.

While there's a three-month wait for Luke Cage's return, Marvel fans can get their next Netflix fix in two days time when all 13 episodes of Jessica Jones Season 2 are released.