LOVE Island’s Kazimir Crossley was seen bizarrely licking Laura Anderson’s face after the boozy ITV Gala last night.

The reality star pals could not stop giggling as they made a raucous exit from the bash in their stunning gowns.

The girls proved to have let their hair down at the glitzy affair, having smouldered on the red carpet earlier that evening.

Laughing and joking together as they made their exit, Kaz was even seen pretending to lick Laura’s face for the cameras – leaving the Scottish star in stitches.

Despite their night of partying, both girls still looked glamorous in their red and orange silk dresses as they clambered into their taxi and headed home.

They attended the event, held at London’s Royal Festival Hall, with a number of their Love Island co-stars, including Adam Collard, Zara McDermott, Georgia Steel and Laura’s ex Paul Knops.

The pair no doubt endured an awkward run-in at the bash after splitting in September, just two months after the show ended.

Laura and Paul came second on the ITV2 series behind winners Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham, but failed to make things work due to their busy schedules on the outside.

The former air hostess has since moved on with Max Morley, who won the first series of the show with then-girlfriend Jessica Hayes in 2015.

Their fling was even more fleeting than Laura and Paul’s, coming to an end just 40 days after the final.

Laura hinted at her romance with Max on Instagram yesterday, while hitting back at her fellow Love Island stars calling her “bitter” for trying to dig up dirt on Paul after their split.

She wrote to fans: “He is in the past which I’d like to keep that way. I’ve moved on, I’m happily seeing someone else, which I have chosen to keep private.”

Meanwhile Kaz is currently loved-up with boyfriend Josh Denzel, who she met and fell in love with on the same series.