LOVE Island's Laura Anderson has confirmed her romance with Max Morley by posting videos of them passionately kissing in the back of a car.

The 29-year-old showed fans she's happily moved on with the former Love Island winner Max, 25, after The Sun exclusively revealed they were dating.

Just weeks after splitting with villa boyfriend Paul, 31, Laura posted videos on her instastory of the pair kissing after a night out.

The Scottish air stewardess sat on Max's lap as they snogged while he drunkenly talked about his love of Man United, who he had earlier been to see play.

Meanwhile Laura had enjoyed a night out with her best friend at a bar in Soho before meeting up with her new man..

A smitten Laura asked him: "How much do you love Man United babe?"

Groaning, Max replied: "Honestly I love them so much" before planting his face into his date's jumper.

They then shared a smooch while Laura was filming.

In another clip, Max sang "I Wish I Was James Bond" while listening to Scouting For Girls play on the car radio.

But Laura quickly put him in place, saying: "But you're not."

A source close to Laura told The Sun: “Laura and Max have been going on secret dates for a number of weeks now. They’re really starting to get close and are definitely very well suited.

“He has really fallen for her and things are going well between them.”

Laura had previously hinted at her new relationship on an Instagram story in response to her fellow Love Island stars calling her “bitter” for having an hour-long phone call with Paul’s ex after their split.

She said: “He is in the past which I’d like to keep that way. I’ve moved on, I’m happily seeing someone else, which I have chosen to keep private.”