LOUIS Walsh has reignited his feud with Cheryl saying she can’t sing despite the impending to release of her album.

And he branded Mariah Carey irrelevant despite being one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

He made the comments at last night’s Specsavers Spectacle Wearer of the Year whilst talking about returning Westlife’s collaborations.

Asked if Cheryl, 35, would do one, he responded: “Singer, we need a singer.”

On Mariah, 48, he replied: “Maybe somebody younger. Somebody more relevant.”

Their public feud started more than a decade ago when he fell out with Girls Aloud after labelling them fat.

In 2010 Louis compared Cheryl to a peacock on the X Factor and accused her of believing the ITV series was “her show” and taunted her on-air for looking orange.

Chezza hit back, saying: “Louis is a silly old man looking for attention.”

The following year, she claimed Louis only “took the cheques” when he managed Girls Aloud.

Louis sniped back: “I am a much better manager than she is a singer.

“She seems to be in the fashion business now, selling fake hairpieces, fake eyelashes, fake everything.”

And in 2011, Louis described Cheryl’s rose tattoo on her back as “Chavarama” and something “Katie Price would’ve done”.

But their quarrel appeared to have been resolved earlier this year when he embraced her return on the X Factor, before the latest line up was announced.

He said: “If Cheryl comes back that’s fine.

"Look, we would agree to disagree on certain things but that’s what makes it good. We all get on.”

Rumours have been surrounding Louis and apparent work he had done to his face — but he denied having any surgery.

He said: “I’ve done nothing. Unlike Simon I’ve done nothing. Literally nothing. No stress. Not working with Simon.

“I’m actually in a really good place because I’m back in my old job.”

He added: “I’ve never been to a gym in my life. Ever.”

And he also revealed he might be behind a fresh bid for Ireland to win Eurovision 2019.

Louis said: “They need a great song and a great artist. I have an idea actually.

“Probably but I need a singer. Somebody young, somebody pretty.”