LOOSE Women viewers were left stunned when the show accidentally broadcast TV presenter Joe Swash's phone number to the entire nation during the live show.

Joe Facetimed into the programme and his number flashed up on screen after he hung up the phone.

The former EastEnders' star had called in to talk about the lack of wardrobe space at his and girlfriend Stacey Solomon's new house - with the pair moving in together earlier this week.

Once he had finished complaining, he hung up the phone - with the studio audience, and hundreds of thousands of viewers at home, being given his personal mobile number by mistake.

Fans soon took to Twitter to point out the awkward blunder, with one writing: "Loose Women have messed up.. looks like Joe Swash will need to change his number."

Another tweeted Stacey: "You've got to buy Joe a new mobile for Christmas now as his number was shown on Loose woman lol."

Joe had video called into the show after Stacey revealed that she wouldn't let her boyfriend hang a rail up for his clothes in her new wardrobe.

She was left stunned when his face appeared on screen ready to expose her - with Joe calling in to prove that Stacey had an entire walk-in wardrobe to herself.

The Loose Women ladies and studio audience soon started a "Get Joe a rail!" chant, which Joe wholeheartedly went along with.

The star hung up soon afterwards - which is when the gaffe occurred.

It has not been a good week for Joe, whose upcoming appearance on I'm A Celebrity's sister programme, Extra Camp, was thrown into jeopardy after his car was broken into.

He is due to fly out to Australia for presenting duties in the coming days but had both his passport and Extra Camp clothes stolen last weekend.

Begging for his passport and son's school project to be returned, Joe wrote: "To the boys who robbed my car whilst I was go-karting with my son, it is all over CCTV so please could you return my passport."

He poignantly added: "Most importantly you stole my son's school bag, which had his project in that he has been working very hard on.

"I need [this], very upset. #DoTheRightThing".

The next day he also appealed for his missing Asos package, which was full of bright and colourful shirts.

Joe wrote: "If there are a gang of boys hanging around the #Edmonton area dressed in some funky looking shirts let me know!!!

"The sods nicked my jungle wardrobe from the back of my car as well."

Still, it's not all doom and gloom with Stacey taking to her social media account yesterday to reveal that she and Joe had moved in together after almost three years of dating.

The couple have been dating since January 2016, after originally meeting on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! back in 2010.

The star shared a photo of herself and Joe with her two sons, Zachary and Leighton, in their new Essex pad.

She captioned the snap: "HOME SWEET HOME. Finally all in and ready to start a fresh together. If you’re wondering what’s going on here...

"We are eating a Chinese out of random Christmas dishes, using our hands, whilst sat on washing baskets and cardboard boxes eating off of a cat basket. Nothing to see here..."