Liberty Ross would "absolutely" consider marrying again.

The model's relationship broke down in 2012 when her then-husband, director Rupert Sanders, was caught embracing actress Kristen Stewart. The 35-year-old filed for divorce in January last year and it was finalised this May.

However, time has been a great healer for Liberty. Not only is she on good terms with her ex-husband; she has also found love again with record-and-film producer Jimmy Iovine.

"What I went through was extreme and extraordinary and shocking and very traumatic. I think I’m still in bits of trauma obviously, but in a funny way I think it was all very much meant to be," she mused to British newspaper the London Evening Standard.

Liberty admits she didn't know who her 61-year-old beau was when she first met him, despite the fact he has worked with the likes of John Lennon, Bruce Springsteen and U2. Her happiness means she would consider marriage again.

"Absolutely. I believe in love and I have no trouble with commitment or loyalty; that’s never been a problem for me," she added. "I think in this day and age, you’re lucky if you’re with someone the whole of your life; it’s very hard, very unusual."

Liberty and Rupert, 43, have two children together: Skyla, nine, and Tennyson (or Sonny, as he is known), eight. Despite the way things ended between them, Liberty is still close to the director and they do a lot together as a family.

"We tag-team just like any other couple; one of us will take the kids to soccer, the other takes them to dance," she said, "It’s exactly like it was, just healthier."