LAUREN Steadman has revealed she’s been training for 14 hours a day to prepare for today’s Strictly Come Dancing semi-finals.

The 25-year-old – who is partnered with AJ Pritchard – admitted she’s so terrified they’ll be sent home that she’s been working harder than ever to improve.

Lauren wowed fans of the show last weekend with her sensational Viennese Waltz.

But despite the dance being her best of the series, she still ended up being bottom of the leaderboard.

But the world champion Paralympic athlete told The Sun Online this is what’s motivating her ahead of this weekend.

Speaking exclusively to The Sun Online ahead of tonight’s live show, Lauren said: “My confidence has been boosted by last week but every time I go out on the dancefloor, I remember that the standard of the dancing this year is exceptional.

“Without hard work, you don’t see success. So I’m just working as hard as I can.”

AJ, 24, added: “We’ve trained every day from 8:30am until 10pm.

“We can’t get any more hours in. We have been training so hard.

“Lauren and I feel we’re the couple in danger because of the leaderboard for the past few weeks. We are scared but it keeps us on our toes.

“Ultimately the public will decide what they want to see and we’re going to give it everything we’ve got. We just want people at home to enjoy watching us dance.

“I am so proud of how far Lauren has come.”

Tonight Lauren and AJ will perform twice, with a Tango to Nutbush City Limits, by Tina Turner, and a Samba to The Hues Corporation’s Rock The Boat.