LAUREN Goodger accidentally showed fans more than she bargained for after posting a video of her having a bath.

The former Towie star posted a 'boomerang' with her legs in clear water before the shot moved over to reveal a flash in between her legs.

But Lauren, 32, didn't appear to notice - or care much - as she kept the late Friday night snap on her Instagram story.

This morning she gave her followers another treat as she shared a video of her walking around indoors wearing a bikini.

The TV personality looked amazing as she tousled her hair and pouted, showing off her figure.

She captioned it: "No angel but I got a halo".

Lauren has been sharing a number of sexy snaps recently after a row over her cosmetic surgery.

This week she shared behind the scenes footage of her in an extremely low cut white bodysuit, flashing plenty of cleavage as she pouted for the camera.

Using a Snapchat filter to add a golden glow, Lauren had styled her hair in loose waves and tilted the camera so her fans could get a good look at her body.

She then switched into a nude plunge style bra for an equally busty post, before wetting her hair and trying on berry coloured bra.

Lauren then gave her fans a good look at her bottom in a thong.

It comes after she sparked rumours of having further cosmetic surgery when she stepped out with her jawline looking noticeably different.

The 32-year-old has been open about the procedures she's had done in the past since finding fame on Towie, including a breast job, rhinoplasty, liposuction and fillers.

But she furiously hit out at the claims - despite looking completely different.

She said: "I've seen pictures of me today... I was in a board meeting and they all turned around and said to me, 'that's not today' and I went, 'that is today'.

"I can assure you I have not had any surgery done.

"We literally are crying. Does my face look like that? No - and this is a video."

But days later she finally admitted to having jaw fillers - as she revealed she had them removed.

Following a lot of backlash, she has decided to reveal the truth, admitting she was yearning for her “old face.”

Sharing a clip of herself in the doctors in Harley Street yesterday, she told fans: “I had a little bit of sculpting filler here in my jawline, which looks amazing at certain angles but it’s actually made my face bigger than what it is and given me a kind of manly look.

“So Dr Rob is dissolving the villa in my face now and he’s banning me now. I am not going to go to anyone else and I am not going to do anything else to my face.”