Diane Lane says she has seen Justice League and that’s she’s very pleased with how it turned out. The actress first appeared as Martha Kent – opposite Kevin Costner’s Jonathan Kent – in Zack Snyder’s 2013 film, Man of Steel, and she reprised her role in the filmmaker’s 2016 film, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. And now, she’s returning as Clark Kent’s mother one more time in Snyder’s Justice League, due out later this month.

Lane made headlines earlier this year when she inadvertently seemed to imply that Justice League wouldn’t be as good as the MCU’s Avengers movies. One of Lane’s representatives had to later clarify her comments, saying that Lane’s reluctance to reveal anything regarding the upcoming superhero team-up movie – particularly with regard to spoilers – was misinterpreted as her believing it wouldn’t be good at all, which wasn’t the case. And now, Lane says she has finally seen the movie and is quite impressed with the unofficially titled DCEU‘s fifth chapter.

Justice League‘s global press tour has officially begun, and Lane appeared on the TODAY Show to promote the new film. She said: “I’m charmed, I’m thrilled. I just saw the movie and I’m very psyched, I’m very pleased. Lots of surprises and some fabulous acting from everybody. I mean, I was totally impressed.” The TODAY Show also debuted a new clip from the film featuring Lane’s Martha Kent and Amy Adams’ Lois Lane (or is it Mrs. Kent?). You can watch the clip in the section above.

Lane’s character – or, more accurately, her character’s name – was the subject of controversy in Batman V Superman last year. The infamous “Save Martha” line that eased the tension between Batman and Superman in their titular battle was mocked by the film’s detractors and it’s still used as one of the movie’s biggest tools for criticism almost two years later. However, Lane recently defended the line because of the underlying reason behind Batman’s sudden reluctance to murder Superman, upon remembering his own mother’s death – and that resonated well with the actress.

At the moment, it’s unclear if Lane will reprise her role as Martha Kent again down the line. Man of Steel 2 isn’t officially on Warner Bros.’ docket, though the film has been briefly discussed. If it does move forward, Lane will presumably return for the film, barring her character’s death in Justice League. But if it doesn’t, then there’s always the possibility that she could show up in Justice League 2. For now, though, it’s good to hear that she enjoyed Justice League and is impressed with the film’s acting.