For those of you waiting with bated breath to see what Josh Trank and Fox have in store for you when they reboot “The Fantastic Four” next year, well, here’s something to help with that wait. The main cast has been filled, with Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Bell scheduled to suit up.

Perhaps the most not-at-all-surprising casting is Jordan’s, who starred in Trank’s “Chronicle,” and was rumored to be playing Johnny Storm aka The Human Torch since I was in diapers. He is, indeed, going to be flaming on in the reboot, and will be joined by Kate Mara (“House of Cards” and the upcoming “Transcendence”), who will be playing Sue Storm.

Obviously the two, er, don’t look anything alike, but hey, they made Perry White black in “Man of Steel,” so I don’t see why they couldn’t do it to the ol Human Torch. Plus, Jordan is a fantastic actor with charisma to burn (heh), so chances are good he’ll hit it out of the park. Mara’s casting, on the other hand? Eh. Give her blonde hair and she’ll probably be an improvement over Jessica Alba. Then again, a rock would be an improvement over Jessica Alba, so maybe that’s not saying much.

Meanwhile, Miles Teller (“Project X”) will play (boy) genius Reed Richards, aka the amazingly stretchable Mister Fantastic. (Talk about thinking highly of yourself! Amirite?)

But the most interesting casting is Jamie Bell, who will be playing Ben Grimm, aka The Thing. Grimm is Richards’ best buddy, and together they, along with the Storms, go out into outer space and get superpowers. Unless, of course, they decide to switch up the origins for the reboot. Hey, it’s Hollywood, anything’s possible.

Trank, of course, will direct, with the film set for June 19, 2015. Though I wouldn’t be surprised if they decide to delay it. Unless, of course, Trank is further along on pre-production than we know.