REPLAY VIDEO
J.K. Rowling Stuns Cast And Fans With 'Fantastic Beasts' Details
J.K. Rowling stuns cast and fans with 'Fantastic Beasts' details
J.K. Rowling made a huge announcement about upcoming film, 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them,' without telling the cast first! TC Newman (@PurpleTCNewman) has the news that will excite wizards and No-Maj alike.
Buzz60
Passenger is crisscrossing the globe
Passenger is crisscrossing the globe
British singer-songwriter tours in support of his new album 'Young as the Morning Old as the Sea'
FOX News
The Stars' Best Kept Secrets : Emma Thompson
The Stars' Best Kept Secrets : Emma Thompson
British star Emma Thompson comes from a show business family. Her mother is Scottish actress Phyllida Law, while her father was a writer and director for television and theater. So we know she was destined for greatness, but what are some less famous facts about this acclaimed performer?
Cover Video Jon Gosselin Celebrates Twins Cara and Mady's 16th Birthday -- A Few Days Late!

Better late than never?

Sweet Snack Box by Harry & David
$14.99
Harry and David | Sponsored
That's what Jon Gosselin is hoping at least, as he took to Instagram on Monday to wish his oldest children, twins Mady and Cara, a happy 16th birthday -- two days late.

"Happy 16th Bday to Mady and Cara!!! ❤❤🎂🎂 October 8, 2000 seems forever ago," he captioned a throwback shot of himself holding his twin daughters.

Provided by ETOnline
Kate Gosselin shared a sweet snap of her own on Mady and Cara's actual birthday on Saturday.

"16 years ago, these two perfectly amazing girls were born! I'm so thankful for them each and every day!" she wrote on Instagram. "Happy 16th birthday, Mady and Cara! Can't wait to celebrate YOU today!!!! ❤❤❤ #LoveMom #FiveMonthsOldInPic."

Provided by ETOnline
Mady and Cara, who now live full-time with Kate, opened up about their relationship with Jon in a tell-all interview with their mother in August.

"He makes it seem like we're being kept from him, which is insane," Mady said in the interview with People, later referencing Jon's ET sit-down. "He should maybe spend some time thinking about why we don't want to see him, and maybe realize that if he ever does want a relationship with us, talking about us on TV is not the way to make that happen."

"He doesn't even know us," she added. "How can he dare to talk about us?"

"I'm very upset," Jon, 39, later reacted to ET. "I love my children very much. I've always been there for them and I always will be. It's shocking."

See more in the video below.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrit...ate/ar-AAiVtWR