The fourth series of RuPaul's Drag Race: All Stars is set to hit our screens very soon. Since the show - which brings back fan favourites for a second shot at the crown - started, only one previous winner has returned.

Sadly for season one winner Bebe Zahara Benet, she was beaten to the glory by country queen Trixie Mattel. However that hasn't put series five winner Jinkx Monsoon off.

Speaking exclusively to Digital Spy, Jinkx discussed the possibility of doing an All Stars herself saying: "There was a time when I said I wouldn't do something like that but I've seen so many of my friends go on the All Stars seasons and they seem to be having a lot of fun for the most part.

"The reason why I would want to do it is to show the ways I've evolved and the ways I've gotten better and honed in on my passion for drag in like the last five years, six years."

She added that she thought Season 8 winner Bob The Drag Queen would be her biggest competition in an All Stars series made up of previous winners.

"We both have a lot of the same strengths even though we are completely different people. I think it would be hard because I wouldn't want to eliminate her, but I'd have to," she said.

Jinkx is soon set to return to the UK with her latest tour 'The Ginger Snapped' alongside musical partner Major Scales.

Discussing what fans can expect from the show, Jinkx said: "This one is a very tongue in cheek, light-hearted presentation of Jinkx going to see a therapist. It's all about talking about heavy issues and personal problems that a person or performer might go through, but doing it in the stupidest, light-hearted way.

"I talk about personal stories and actual experiences I've had in the last six years of doing drag on a global scale. It's all really ridiculous. I like to write my shows coming up with the stupidest things I can think of then finding a way I can incorporate a running theme or an underlying message that takes a stupid idea and gives it something worth watching."

"Most people tell me that what they are surprised about the most is that I sing really well, I always find it funny," the 31-year-old added. "I guess it wasn't really part of my story on Drag Race but I'm a trained actor and singer.

"I get people coming up to me after my shows all the time going: 'I didn't know you could actually sing' and I think the show would have been a disaster if I couldn't you know. The show itself is really comical but the music that we do is taken very seriously because it's all in an effort to showcase all the music we have on our new title."