Broadcaster Jessica Rowe has quit as a co-host of Network Ten's daily morning show, Studio 10.

Rowe - who has worked on the show since its inception in 2013 - revealed she was stepping down to spend more time with her family, announcing her departure live on the show on Friday.

"After much soul searching and discussions with my family, it is with a heavy heart that I have decided to leave Studio 10," Rowe said.

The experienced broadcaster who previously worked on Nine's Today Show and Seven's Weekend Sunrise, described Studio 10 as the best job she had ever had in media.

"Stepping back from Studio 10 will give me more time for content creation and public speaking and to be more present with my beautiful family. I am going to miss my wonderful friends and colleagues at Studio 10 and wish them nothing but the very best for the future," she said.

"Studio 10 is more than just a television show, it is a family, with a great team both on and off air, and I know it will continue to prosper."

Ita Buttrose, Joe Hildebrand, Sarah Harris and Denise Drysdale will continue to host the daily show.