JEREMY Kyle's viewers mocked a guest who appeared to be wearing pyjamas for her appearance on this morning's show.

Fans couldn't help but notice that Melissa looked ready for bed as she sat down in lounge wear to discuss her baby daddy woes with the telly host, 53.

Melissa appeared on the show because she wanted to know who the father of her daughter is.

She wasn't sure if the man she's in love with, Gary, is her baby's daddy - or whether it's some chap she had a one night stand with.

Melissa was wearing a grey fleece top and pants with a star pattern, paired with bright pink trainers.

And the relaxed looked didn't go unnoticed with people at home, who took to Twitter to make their feelings known.

One wrote: "You know that type of person you can find in Asda at 8pm, doing their shopping in a onesie or pyjamas and slippers?

"Well that's seemingly the dress code for appearing on #Jeremykyle as well!"

Another said: "This girl on Jeremy Kyle is either wearing pyjamas or the worse tracksuit ever!"

A third said: "#jeremykyle Wearing pyjamas onto the show is classy!"

A fourth quipped: "When your head says 'I’m going on national TV I need to look my best'. And your heart says 'f*** it I’m going in pyjamas' #JeremyKyle ".

It emerged that Gary isn't the father of Melissa's baby - it was the unnamed man she slept with once after a night out.

But Gary promised to keep raising the child as if she's his own.

The Jeremy Kyle Show airs weekdays, 9:25am, on ITV.