Jeff Goldblum reveals he shot a new “Team Thor” short film with Thor: Ragnarok director Taika Waititi. The God of Thunder famously was one of the few Avengers not present in last year’s mega-crossover event, Captain America: Civil War, causing some fans to wonder where the Son of Odin was while his other friends from work did battle. To provide an answer of sorts, Marvel produced humorous short videos that depicted Thor living with a roommate – Australian everyman Darryl – as he attempted to solve the mystery of the Infinity Stones and find a way to pay his rent.

Directed by Waititi, they gave fans a brief taste of the comedic tone prevalent in Ragnarok, showcasing Chris Hemsworth’s sense of humor. Team Thor was a hit with fans, so many would like to see the series return in some capacity. While Darryl will sadly not be seen in this fall’s blockbuster, it does sound like his return is in the cards for some point in the future. And it appears Darryl won’t be living with Thor anymore; the Grandmaster is looking for a new place to stay.

In an interview with Radio Times that broke down Ragnarok’s post-credits scenes, Goldblum stated he filmed another Team Thor video with Waititi, where his character, the Grandmaster, takes residence in Darryl’s apartment:

“I shot a thing with Taika, where there’s a roommate in Australia. I show up at his, and I do knock on his door. And I take up residence in the little flat, as they say here. That’s what I do. And order things from the takeaway restaurant. Buy all the local foods.”

The potential for hilarity in this scenario is endless, considering the Grandmaster is one of the more eccentric and “odd” figures in the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe. Many are in agreement Goldblum delivered an entertaining performance in Ragnarok, so he would definitely be able to channel those sensibilities in a bite-sized package. His dynamic with Darryl would be very interesting to watch unfold.

With the Grandmaster purchasing all the local foods, Darryl could yearn for the days when Mjolnir blocked the way of his vacuum cleaner. Since this is something Waititi and Goldblum collaborated on, it begs the question of when viewers will be able to see it. The most likely possibility is as a bonus feature on the Thor: Ragnarok Blu-ray, which will surely come jam-packed with a variety of bloopers and outtakes (remember, 80 percent of the film was improvised). It would be nice if Waititi rounded out his own mini-trilogy, capping off Darryl’s story in his own trademark style.