James Cameron has revealed the current title of the upcoming Terminator project, and it’s not a title that promises good things for Linda Hamilton’s Sarah Connor and fellow humans.

“We’re calling it Terminator: Dark Fate,” Cameron told Yahoo! Entertainment. “That’s our working title right now.”

Although Cameron said that he was taking a back seat to director Tim Miller for the new movie — “I’m kind of like the Pips, he’s Gladys [Knight],” Cameron joked of his executive producer position — he did take credit for the return of two key faces from the franchise for the latest installment. “I said, ‘I can’t be involved in this film at all if Arnold [Schwarzenegger] is not in it,’” he said, adding that Hamilton’s return was something he “strongly recommended,” explaining, “Fans are going to want to see her again, and they’re going to want to see the real Sarah Connor and what time and dealing with these tragic futures has done to her.”

Cameron even went so far as to tease what that might be. Events have, he said, “hardened her even more, but in a way that made her much stronger. … Maybe less likable, but stronger. And ultimately, she becomes a really important character in passing the baton to the new characters that come in. It’s a very female-centric film, which I’m glad Tim embraced those themes.”

Terminator: Dark Fate is set to be released Nov. 1.