Jack Osbourne doesn't take parenting tips from his mom and dad.

The TV personality is the son of rocker Ozzy and wife Sharon and had a colourful upbringing with sisters Kelly and Aimee.

The family filmed their day-to-day lives for reality TV show The Osbournes in the early noughties, which documented their eccentric existence. Amongst the antics caught on camera, viewers got to see Sharon and Jack throw ham across the fence to shut up noisy neighbours.

Now Jack, 28, is a dad to daughter Pearl, who he has with wife Lisa Stelly.

"She's two and half, she's awesome, absolutely hilarious," Jack gushed to British TV show Good Morning Britain.

"At times [I look to my parents for inspiration]. But then it's more like looking at my parents and being like, 'Yeah I'm not going to do that.'

"I'm just kidding," he laughed.

Aside from being a hands-on father, Jack faces a constant battle with inflammatory disease multiple sclerosis.

He announced his diagnosis in 2012, and the star assures fans that everything is well with him at the moment.

"[I'm] doing really well right now, no complaints so touch wood that's the way I'd like to keep it," he smiled.

For his segment on Good Morning Britain, Jack enjoyed a trip to Walt Disney World in Florida, where he got to ride the rollercoasters.

The Adrenaline Junkie host is used to throwing himself out of aeroplanes and running with bulls in Spain, but he couldn't resist the chance to be a big kid at Disney.

"Let's put it this way: it's a lot safer than what I'm used to, so in that regard it's a lot more user friendly," he laughed.