MACAULAY Culkin won’t be getting invited to the Oscars anytime soon.

The 37-year-old Home Alone star slammed the awards show in a series of caustic tweets on Sunday.

“I will be live tweeting the Oscars tonight, but I won’t be watching them. WHA!?! That’s crazy,” he began. “Question: Do you guys have any suggestions for what I should be doing instead of watching the show?”

According to the New York Post’s Page Six, Culkin proceeded to tweet a series of photos of various activities in which he’d partaken instead of watching Hollywood’s biggest night, including painting his toenails, cooking ramen and playing old-school video games, all while clad in a tuxedo.

He also voiced a lot of opinions about the show he wasn’t watching.

“EXCLUSIVE: I heard Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein were going to come disguised as a very tall man in a long trench coat but they got busted by security,” he tweeted, following with, “Casey Affleck couldn’t make it cause he was stuck in the 1950s.”

Culkin also tweeted a photo of Spacey, 58, who was fired from House of Cards following his sexual misconduct scandal, on a billboard.

He continued, “James Franco is a disaster. Artists? #CallMeRogen #OrGoldberg #Imnotpicky … The Disaster Artist was the worst harry potter movie this year.”

He also came for host Jimmy Kimmel, whom he deliberately misidentified.

“So glad to hear @Jimmyfallon is hosting the #Oscars90 ceremony! What a great guy,” he tweeted.

“Oh THAT Jimmy is hosting! Did he ever win Ben Stein’s Money? #ManShow.”

He added, “WOW. @Jimmykimmel is #SoBrave for hosting the show in his native dialect. I bet Jimmy Kimmel’s humour is so dry tonight it could easily be a #VaginaMonologue.”

He was a bit more gentle with actresses but couldn’t resist a jibe at Margot Robbie’s role in I, Tonya.

Culkin also took aim at the much-hyped film Lady Bird, which was written and directed by Greta Gerwig, and co-stars Laurie Metcalfe, tweeting that it was really just an episode of Roseanne.

Even Hollywood legend Meryl Streep was not safe.

“O.M.G. I just ripped the loudest fart during this montage,” he wrote. “Do you think Meryl Streep just heard it? #MyAssAlmostFlewOff #BossBaby #Oscars.”

The former actor also poked fun at himself, writing, “I’m bummed this is the FOURTH year in a row I was left out of the In Memoriam #Oscars #NotDeadYet.”

Still, he had at least one nice thing to say: Culkin also threw in a sweet shoutout to his girlfriend, former Disney star Brenda Song, writing that his prediction for best song was “Brenda Song.”